Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center
One-on-one travel advice and directions from friendly, knowledgeable staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Wisconsin. Free Kenosha Area and statewide brochures, state highway maps, directories and guides from Wisconsin destinations are available. We offer road construction and weather information, and assistance with local lodging reservations. We have public restrooms, a picnic area and pet walking area, as well as convenient parking. Up to the minute information can be viewed on our three TV monitors. During hours center is not staffed, maps, road construction information and selection of Wisconsin travel brochures are available. Operated by the Kenosha Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. See details for our other Visitor Information Center located in Downtown Kenosha under “Local Visitor Information Centers”.
Hours of Operation
Open Nov-March, Tues-Sat 8am-4pm. April-Oct, daily 8am-4pm.
Exit I-94 at Hwy 165 (Exit 347) and follow the signs to the Rest Area.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Welcome Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Dining: Near Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center