Menomonie Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center
The Menomonie Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center is now an official Wisconsin Travel Welcome Center. The center is staffed on both eastbound and westbound directions. Approved Tourism guides by Travel Wisconsin will be available to travelers. Our friendly staff is available to promote tourism attractions, lodging, events and community assets while welcoming visitors.
Hours of Operation
Now open on seasonal hours. East bound Monday through Saturday, 9-5 Sundays 11-4.
Located on I-94 between Hwy 25 in Menomonie and County Highway B or exit 45.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Welcome Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks