Taliesin Estate and Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin Estate is truly among the world’s treasures. It is an 800-acre National Historic Landmark - home to six Wright-designed structures. A variety of tours are offered daily, May - October, and weekends in April and November, to fit each visitor’s level of interest and familiarity. Reservations recommended. Since 2008, Taliesin Preservation Inc has been successfully implementing educational arts and culture programs, utilizing Frank Lloyd Wright's home, Taliesin, as the inspirational backdrop. Please visit us online to view programs available. All tours begin and end at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center which houses the Taliesin Bookstore and Riverview Terrace Cafe. The Riverview Terrace Cafe has a warm & friendly atmosphere with windows that span the entire length of the building, giving an unforgettable view overlooking the scenic Wisconsin River. The cafe also has free Wi-Fi, open May-October.
Please call in advance to inform us of any disability so we can provide you with the best touring experience possible!
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- History/Heritage Type
- Wisconsin History
- Historic Homes
- State Historic Sign Site
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- The landscape & buildings of Taliesin serve as a living laboratory for sustainable design and include native prairies, organic farming, sustainable forestry and specimen gardens
- Habitat preservation projects includes the restoration of 5 prairie remnants
- Half of 800 acre estate is a natural area that is managed for ecological integrity
- Cooking oil waste is collected and processed for vehicle fuel
- Organic and local food products are used