The kids are on winter break and suddenly you find yourself in need of some wholesome family fun. That’s where we swoop in and save the day!
Here are a few of our favorite kid-friendly attractions and activities guaranteed to make ‘em smile:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum - Milwaukee
- The Building for Kids - Appleton
- Madison Children’s Museum
- Children’s Museum of Eau Claire
- Sledding and tubing at Cascade Mountain – Portage
- Ice skate at Traxler Park in Janesville
- Enjoy a bonfire, food, fireworks and music at the Boulder Junction Winter Celebration
- Paint your own pottery at Art Trooper in Fox Point
- Catch a performance by the Central Wisconsin’s Children Theater based in Wausau
- Grab a hot dog aboard a 1965 caboose at the Rail Dog in Wisconsin Dells
- Take a tour of the Jelly Belly Distribution Center in Pleasant Prairie
- Spend the day at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center’s indoor waterpark
- Eat and play at the Stone Fire Pizza Company in New Berlin
Have some suggestions you’d like to share? Post them as a comment below!