Brambleberry Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
Brambleberry has been named one of Midwest Living Magazine's Best of the Midwest Bed & Breakfasts for 2012. It is also one of Wisconsin's top 5 eco-elegant inns. Guests can count on Brambleberry for luxurious rooms, reasonable rates, and a romantic weekend in the country. This is the only B&B in Wisconsin that offers organic harvest dinners grown on-site. Visit Brambleberry's sheep, highland cattle, and pigs, and walk their nature trails. Homemade maple syrup and wines are also available.
Choose Your List(s)
Brambleberry Winery Taylor - 0.57 miles away
Beach Corner Arts Studio Ettrick - 1.32 miles away
Tenba Ridge Winery, LLC Blair - 4.17 miles away
Ettrick Golf Course Ettrick - 7.89 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Organic food products, including produce, eggs, and pork, are grown on-site
- Wood heats the building during winter
- Conservation dam prevents erosion on property
- Water from dehumidifier and rainwater is used for irrigation
- A recycling program is in place for employees and customers