Drumming Woods Bed and Breakfast
Drumming Woods Bed & Breakfast is a newly constructed home nestled deep in the North Woods outside Cable, Wisconsin. Our home is adjacent to 1000's of acres of public land filled with hiking, biking, cross country skiing, snowshoe, and snowmobile trails. There are so many activities at your fingertips: hunting, fishing, canoeing, and trap & skeet shooting just to name a few. Come stay with us and enjoy the serenity of our deck, and hot tub, fresh brewed coffee, baked goodies and savory egg dishes for your pleasure.
Choose Your List(s)
- Number of Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms or more
- On-Site Bed & Breakfast Amenities
- Full Breakfast
Telemark Golf Course Cable - 1.19 miles away
Whispering Pines Cable - 1.21 miles away
North End Snowshoe Trail Cable - 1.26 miles away
Rock Lake CAMBA Trails Cable - 1.36 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Information about the organization’s environmental initiatives isincluded in advertising materials; TGW logo will be displayed at the site.
- Compostable materials are used instead of plastic.
- Low-flow water fixtures are used as well as low-flush toilets.
- Organic food products are grown on-site and locally produced products are purchased.