Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast
Completely powered by the wind and sun, the award-winning Inn Serendipity features hearty vegetarian breakfasts prepared with ingredients harvested from the Inn's organic gardens. The grounds feature a life-size chess set, thriving colony of honey bees, and strawbale greenhouse.
Choose Your List(s)
Hawk's Mill Winery Browntown - 4.26 miles away
Browntown-Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area Browntown - 4.86 miles away
Sky Vu Drive In Movie Theatre Monroe - 5.85 miles away
Scenic Drive on Smock Valley Road Monroe - 6.8 miles away
National Historic Cheesemaking Center and Imobersteg Farmstead Cheese Factory Monroe - 8.07 miles away
Swiss Valley Harley-Davidson Monroe - 8.56 miles away
Brennan's Market Monroe - 8.65 miles away
Minhas Micro Distillery Monroe - 8.82 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Provides a self-guided tour booklet (Good Life Guide) to guests, which focuses on energy systems, food, nature, and livelihood
- o Authored, promote and distribute ECOpreneuring: Putting Purpose and the Planet before Profits (on how to operate a green business).
- Converted an old granary/corn crib into a passive and active solar heated straw bale greenhouse
- The Inn and organic farm are powered by 100% renewable energy
- By adding a photovoltaic system, The Inn is a net producer of electricity
- The Inn uses a solar oven for baking breads and cooking appetizers for guests
- Uses an electric car for local commuting
- Rehabilitated degraded land by completing Timber Stand Improvement (TSI) on one acre at Inn Serendipity Woods; property carefully reviewed by USDA NRCS forester.