Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Old Rittenhouse Inn
Old Rittenhouse Inn is the first Bayfield, WI bed and breakfast, and includes two Queen Anne Victorians and a private cottage overlooking Lake Superior. The property offers a convenient location near downtown, and is ideal for romantic getaways, Wisconsin weddings, and special events. The accommodations include rooms and luxury suites featuring fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, spectacular lake views, and a hearty breakfast each morning. The Landmark Restaurant at the Old Rittenhouse Inn offers a signature 5-course dinner showcasing regional cuisine and regularly hosts special beer and wine tastings, mystery dinners, and holiday celebrations.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- On Water
- Restaurant Type
- Meals Served
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Business supports the community by providing information, promoting local businesses, supporting community activities, and providing local food products and crafts
- Non-toxic, biodegradable laundry detergents and cleaning products are used
- Plants are watered using reclaimed water
- To reduce waste, reusable goods are used and products are purchased in bulk
- A recycling program is in place for staff and customers