Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Pinehurst Inn Bed & Breakfast is located just south of downtown Bayfield on over 3 acres with wonderful gardens, soaring pine trees and an outdoor sauna. The main inn is comprised of a beautiful brownstone home built in 1885 with 5 charming guest rooms with a queen or king bed and a private bath with either a jetted or claw-foot tub. The garden house, a more modern building built in 2003 with eco-friendly features, is adjacent to the main inn and offers 3 spacious guest rooms, each with a king bed, fireplace, large jetted tub, and private bath. A delicious 3-course breakfast is included and is served in the main inn, with soft drinks, coffee, tea and hot chocolate available all day for guests’ enjoyment in the common areas located both in the main inn and garden house. Pinehurst Inn is great place to relax and unwind after enjoying all that the Bayfield area has to offer in all seasons.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- The Inn offers Sustainable Business Workshops
- A Comprehensive Sustainable Operations Plan is available online
- The Inn offers Travel Green Wisconsin training with business peers
- Guest rooms have bins for recycling with detailed information
- Use of solar panels in production of biodiesel with used vegetable oil
- The Inn uses Microbiotics FAST Wastewater Treatment System (an aerobic digester prior to septic system)
- Developed life cycle analysis system for purchasing