Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Port Washington Inn Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to historic that's fresh and sparkling, artistic attention to detail, food to love, complimentary beverages, peaceful privacy, a quiet neighborhood, views of lake Michigan, generous common areas to enjoy with friends, WI-FI. Our location is walkable to restaurants bike trail, lighthouse, lakefront, parks and an easy drive to Cedarburg, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Kohler, West Bend. See our website and blog for area attractions! Located near the Ice Age Trail.
Choose Your List(s)
- On-Site Bed & Breakfast Amenities
- Full Breakfast
- In Room Bed & Breakfast
- Private Bath
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Offers packed picnics (containing reusable containers) and information on local nature areas
- Uses only mildly scented or unscented products in guestrooms
- To reduce watering, landscaping consists of native plants, brick hardscaping and abundant mulching
- Business supports the community by providing information, providing items from local farms/producers, and promoting local businesses
- Recent renovations include highly efficient boiler, hot water heating system and air handling system, as well as efficient windows, ceiling fans, and window treatments