Lakefront Brewery, Inc
As of 3/13/2020 Lakefront Brewery will be temporarily closed to the public. Please check back for updates.
Rated America’s 4th best brewery tour by Trip Advisor, Lakefront is best known for their raucous, highly-sought after beer tours. A paid admission price gets you four 6oz. samples, a souvenir pint glass, a free Lakefront beer elsewhere, and a highly eccentric, entertaining tour guide. The tasting room and restaurant, located in a giant German-inspired beer hall. A leader in brewing the best, most innovative beers in Milwaukee, there’s sure to be brews for everyone. Don’t forget to try our cheese curds and other local favorites while you’re at it! Stop in the Gift Shop. Free parking.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- On Water
- Visiting Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Uses organic malt and hops
- Renewable energy is purchased through WE Energies
- Used grains and hops are sent to a worm farmer and turned into compost
- Water that is run through a heat exchanger to cool boiled beer is reused for the next batch of beer
- Products are purchased in bulk and reusable goods are used instead of disposable ones