Big Bear Hideaway
On the west edge of Boulder Junction, beneath a canopy of towering pines, stands the unique Big Bear Hideaway. Crafted with native logs and stone, and the expression of a creative mind, these special cabins welcome you. We have 6 cabins of various sizes, with the largest accommodating 13 people. All cabins are open year round and include cable TV, WiFi, full kitchens, linens, towels and paper products. An outdoor pavilion with grills, a campfire pit, sauna, canoes and bikes are included. We are located on the bike and snowmobile trails and are within walking distance of town.
Choose Your List(s)
- Number of Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms or more
- Cabin Amenities
- High-Speed Internet Access
Boulder Marine Center, Inc. Boulder Junction - 0.17 miles away
The Raven's Niche-Home of Mykytka Leather Boulder Junction - 0.28 miles away
Camp Manito-wish YMCA Boulder Junction - 0.3 miles away
Boulder Junction Dual Sport and Adventure Motorcycle Riding Boulder Junction - 0.31 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- 100% of heat and 80% of hot water is from wood-grown locally and harvested sustainably from the FSC certified Northern Highland State Forest or County forests by local contractors
- Advertising, educational, and promotional pieces such as brochures are printed on recycled stock.
- Reclaimed water is used for irrigation, water runoff flows toward the areas with trees and plants.
- Low water laundry wash machine. Aerated shower heads are in place.
- Big Bear Hideaway purchases compostable cups for outdoor events.