Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Big Bear Hideaway
On the west edge of Boulder Junction, beneath a canopy of towering pines, stands the unique Big Bear Hideaway. Crafted with native logs and stone, and the expression of a creative mind, these special cabins welcome you. We have 6 cabins of various sizes, with the largest accommodating 13 people. All cabins are open year round and include cable TV, WiFi, full kitchens, linens, towels and paper products. An outdoor pavilion with grills, a campfire pit, sauna, canoes and bikes are included. We are located on the bike and snowmobile trails and are within walking distance of town.
Choose Your List(s)
- Number of Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms or more
- Cabin Amenities
- High-Speed Internet Access
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- 100% of heat and 80% of hot water is from wood-grown locally and harvested sustainably from the FSC certified Northern Highland State Forest or County forests by local contractors
- Advertising, educational, and promotional pieces such as brochures are printed on recycled stock.
- Reclaimed water is used for irrigation, water runoff flows toward the areas with trees and plants.
- Low water laundry wash machine. Aerated shower heads are in place.
- Big Bear Hideaway purchases compostable cups for outdoor events.