Island View Lodging
Enjoy peace and quiet at this private sanctuary just 1 mile north of Bayfield on Lake Superior!
Sip your morning cup of coffee on your private deck or balcony and take in the fantastic views of the lake and the Apostle Islands. Listen to the waves while eagles soar above and sailboats, fishing boats and the occasional kayaker glide past.
A large lawn area slopes down to Lake Superior, where you can laze away in the lawn chairs, fish off the bank, launch your kayak from the shore or take a dip in the lake. Build a fire in the fire pit in the evening.
Island View Lodging has two suites with private coded entrances. The suites have a queen bed in the bedroom, a queen sofa sleeper in the living room and a bathroom with shower. Each suite has a mini-kitchen with microwave, medium-size refrigerator and sink. The Sevona Suite has a stove. All dishes, glasses, silverware, and napkins are provided. Parking for each suite is conveniently located by the outside entrance doors to each unit.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Number of Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Suites, each sleeps 4
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Organic, local, and fair trade food products are purchased
- Nontoxic and biodegradable cleaning products, dishwashing detergents, & laundry detergents are used
- A recycling program is in place
- Rainwater runoff is captured in rain barrels
- Customers are offered the option to off-set their CO2 emissions