Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Kickapoo Valley Ranch Guest Cabins
Nestled in the Kickapoo Valley of Southwestern Wisconsin these are some of the finest cabin accommodations in the Midwest! Surrounded by 8500 acres of forest preserve, the eight individual guest cabins, featuring king sized beds & sitting areas with sleepers are amazingly appointed and pristinely kept. Porches with over-sized rockers, kitchenettes, handmade quilts & high thread-count sheets. Simply the best!
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Cabin Amenities
Wheels of Time 10/03/2020 - 10/04/2020 Hillsboro - 15.7 miles away
Norskedalen's Civil War Immersion Weekend 10/10/2020 - 10/11/2020 Coon Valley - 17.2 miles away
Norskedalen's Ghoulees in the Coulees 10/30/2020 - 10/31/2020 Coon Valley - 17.27 miles away
CANCELED - Will to Ben Bike Tour 10/03/2020 - 10/09/2020 Sparta - 20.98 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Actively works to preserve and restore the Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Wood used for construction projects is from local Amish saw mills and from locally cut trees
- Contribute to community by promoting local businesses, purchasing local food and products, and participating with local organizations and charities
- Products used in business are socially and environmentally responsible: recycled, reusable/durable, local, organic, and/or fair trade
- Minimal exterior lighting preserves and protects ‘dark sky’ environment
- All horse manure is responsibly spread on farm fields to reduce the need for fertilizers