Forest Pond Campground
A quiet family campground located on Highway 70 East just 20 minutes from Eagle River, WI. There are 18 spacious tree-lined sites; 13 RV and five walk-in tent sites. The Nicolet National Forest borders all sides of the campground for unlimited hiking and exploring adventures. The childrens playground, panfish stocked pond and plentiful campfire wood make this campground an ideal family destination. Flush toilets and showers make it feel a little more like home.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Number of Campsites
- Campground Type
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Nature Trails
- Dumping Station
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Solar powered ground lights are used on roadway and entrance signs.
- Products are purchased in bulk and concentrate.
- Building is designed to incorporate passive solar heating.
- Field guides and self-tour information are available to guests.