Memorial Park Campground
Memorial Park is a shaded recreation area and campground of majestic pines on a bluff overlooking Chequamegon Bay. Campers will find a pleasing setting under the shade of a large old growth pinery on a bluff overlooking Chequamegon Bay. Fifty-one campsites are provided in the park, the majority located on unpaved, all-weather gravel access roads. Large ravines, bridged by pedestrian trails, traverse the park. The majority of sites have been provided with electric service and cable tv. All sites have access to drinking water, flush toilets, and pay showers. Seventeen seasonal camping sites are permitted within the park.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Number of Campsites
- Dumping Station
- Camping Hook-ups
- Campground Type
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
Tesla Massage Washburn - 0.27 miles away
Chequamegon Book & Coffee Company Washburn - 0.57 miles away
Washburn Cultural Center Washburn - 0.57 miles away
Bayfield County Trails Information Washburn - 0.59 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Use day lighting sensors to control light fixtures.
- Camp shower facilities are timed to reduce water consumption.
- Community campgrounds are developing plans protect wetlands and improve beaches.
- Purchase products in bulk.
- Compost landscape materials.
- Support local community events, such as Book Across the Bay, Superior Vista Bike Tour, and Inland Sea Society Kayak Symposium.