Cable Area Chamber of Commerce
Stop inside our Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center for all things CABLE AREA! Our racks are filled with all things FUN! Looking for recreation maps and trail passes? We're your place! How about making dinner reservations, tee times, canoe trips, or even last minute lodging, we can do that too!
Choose Your List(s)
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Publication Distribution
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Participate in and support Clean Boats, Clean Waters program.
- Building is designed to incorporate passive solar heating.
- No VOC paints and finished are used.
- Staff is encouraged to uphold sustainable practices by including an evaluation of the practices in performance reviews.
- ENERGY STAR qualified lighting fixtures are in place and exit signs use long-lasting LED lighting.