Cable Area Chamber of Commerce
Stop inside our Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center for all things CABLE AREA! Our racks are filled with all things FUN! Looking for recreation maps and trail passes? We're your place! How about making dinner reservations, tee times, canoe trips, or even last minute lodging, we can do that too!
Choose Your List(s)
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Publication Distribution
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
Candle Cottage Cable - 0.02 miles away
Cable Farmer's Market Cable - 0.04 miles away
The Cable Christmas Attic Cable - 0.04 miles away
Redbery Books Cable - 0.05 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Participate in and support Clean Boats, Clean Waters program.
- Building is designed to incorporate passive solar heating.
- No VOC paints and finished are used.
- Staff is encouraged to uphold sustainable practices by including an evaluation of the practices in performance reviews.
- ENERGY STAR qualified lighting fixtures are in place and exit signs use long-lasting LED lighting.