Lonesome Hollow Homestead
This modern home is located on 122 acres at the end of a dead end road in the Lonesome Hollow valley. It offers (2) self-contained two-bedroom levels, providing either a cozy cabin for 2-4, or a larger space for family reunions, weddings and group getaways. Centrally located in the Driftless Area. Near 4 state parks, 3 rivers, trout fishing, Amish and golf.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
Starry Ridge Orchard Gays Mills - 0.58 miles away
Fleming Orchard Gays Mills - 0.81 miles away
Kickapoo Orchard Gays Mills - 1.21 miles away
Apple'licious Pie Depot Gays Mills - 2.28 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Biodegradable, nontoxic laundry detergents and cleaning products are used
- Water-saving low-flow fixtures are in place
- Organic food products are purchased
- Local meat, produce, art, and crafts are used
- A recycling program is in place