Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Alliant Energy Center
The Alliant Energy Center of Dane County is an award-winning, multi-building complex in Madison, Wisconsin. It comprises 164 acres of greenspace and includes the 255,000-square-foot Exhibition Hall, the 10,000 seat Veterans Memorial Coliseum, the 29 acre Willow Island, the 22,000-square-foot Arena, and the 290,000-square-foot New Holland Pavilions. The Center welcomes more than one million people attending more than 500 events annually, ranging from local meetings and banquets to large sporting events and major concerts.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Sports Facility Type
- Stadium or Arena
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Practices socially and environmentally responsible purchasing by using organic/local/fair trade food reusable/durable products, and products with recycled content
- Six acres of retention ponds are stocked with fish by the DNR for Kids and Handicap fishing only
- Low-flow fixtures and compact fluorescents are used
- Provides camping sites for event attendees. Leave No Trace principles are promoted and steps are taken to prevent the introduction/spread of invasive species
- Business supports the community by providing information, using local foods, services, and products, and promoting local businesses