Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters
You can order flavored coffees - like our infamous Highlander Grogg - or gourmet coffee roasts from Colombia, Kenya, Indonesia and many other countries from around the world. We use only the top 10% of mountain-grown Arabica beans and roast them in small batches to guarantee quality, full flavor and freshness. Our coffees are available in regular and decaffeinated, in grinds suitable for drip or espresso makers, or as whole beans. Our specialty coffee accessories include coffee grinders, French coffee presses, coffee brewers and steepers, as well as coffee mugs and travel tumblers. Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters is a favorite of coffee lovers and aficionados everywhere.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
- Manufacturing/Plant Tours
Festival Foods Turkey Trot 11/23/2017 Madison - 33.21 miles away
Festival Foods Turkey Trot 11/23/2017 Janesville - 36.16 miles away
Berbee Derby 11/24/2016 Fitchburg - 36.89 miles away
Lakeside Park Holiday Lights and Light Show 11/23/2017 - 1/03/2018 Fond du Lac - 45.88 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Started a rain barrel program providing rain barrels at cost to customers to reduce run-off within the Rock River watershed
- Maximized coffee roasters by developing changing methods (proprietary) and turning off pilot lights when not in use.
- Installed rain gardens which contain 98% of the runoff and reduce the TSS by 95% from the entire site
- Starting a bike program to encourage customers to bike to the shop for a free cup of coffee during specified times.
- Sponsored an event, still on-going, to restore of shoreline along a small pond and install an additional acre of native prairie, including the planting of 1500 prairie plugs and more than 100 native shrubs.
- Member of DNR’s Green Tier program.