Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Miller Brewery Tour
The Miller Brewery Tour offers an 80 minute indoor/outdoor guided walking tour of Miller Valley, home to over 160 years of brewing history. Tours are $10 per guest 21+ with valid ID.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Tavern on the Green (Tap Room) website provides employees at MillerCoors Environmental Sustainability information, including articles and interviews about sustainability initiatives across the business, Green Teams, opportunities for involvement, recycling directory by locations, Green Tip of the Week and feature video about Sustainable Development partnerships with other businesses and NGOs.
- BrewHouse – Online communications vehicle used to communicate with distributors – included is a Great Beer, Great Responsibility section to educate and motivate distributors about sustainability efforts.
- “Be Great” poster campaign – Highlighting employees across the business engaging in sustainable activities and efforts.
- Building includes a green roof that is on display in Beer Garden and discussed on their tour.
- Use GreatBeerGreatResponsibility.com and GBGR Facebook page as a means to engage consumers, employees, distributors, NGOs, etc.
- Support the local community by allowing nonprofit businesses to use their facility.
- Hybrid electric vehicles are used by security team, in the summer they use bikes.
- Reclaimed water is used in Pasteurizers to reduce the amount of water needed to pasteurize their beer.