Miller Brewery Tour
The Miller Brewery Tour offers an 80 minute indoor/outdoor guided walking tour of Miller Valley, home to over 160 years of brewing history. Tours are $10 per guest 21+ with valid ID.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
CANCELED - Midwest Gaming Classic 4/04/2020 - 4/05/2020 Milwaukee - 2.63 miles away
POSTPONED - Hootenanny: The Musicale 4/10/2020 - 5/24/2020 Milwaukee - 2.89 miles away
POSTPONED - Mutts Gone Nuts in Canine Cabaret 4/16/2020 South Milwaukee - 9.69 miles away
POSTPONED - Trailbreaker Marathon 4/04/2020 Waukesha - 11.75 miles away
POSTPONED - First Fridays at the Cedarburg Cultural Center 1/03/2020 Cedarburg - 17.5 miles away
POSTPONED Center Stage at the Cultural Center 11/08/2019 Cedarburg - 17.5 miles away
POSTPONED - Akeelah and the Bee 3/27/2020 - 3/29/2020 Racine - 22.2 miles away
CANCELED - Spring Fair to Remember 4/04/2020 West Bend - 24.47 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Tavern on the Green (Tap Room) website provides employees at MillerCoors Environmental Sustainability information, including articles and interviews about sustainability initiatives across the business, Green Teams, opportunities for involvement, recycling directory by locations, Green Tip of the Week and feature video about Sustainable Development partnerships with other businesses and NGOs.
- BrewHouse – Online communications vehicle used to communicate with distributors – included is a Great Beer, Great Responsibility section to educate and motivate distributors about sustainability efforts.
- “Be Great” poster campaign – Highlighting employees across the business engaging in sustainable activities and efforts.
- Building includes a green roof that is on display in Beer Garden and discussed on their tour.
- Use GreatBeerGreatResponsibility.com and GBGR Facebook page as a means to engage consumers, employees, distributors, NGOs, etc.
- Support the local community by allowing nonprofit businesses to use their facility.
- Hybrid electric vehicles are used by security team, in the summer they use bikes.
- Reclaimed water is used in Pasteurizers to reduce the amount of water needed to pasteurize their beer.