Chaska Golf Course
Designed by renowned golf course architect Larry Packard, Chaska Golf Course encompasses over 200 acres with professionally designed tees, bunkers, fairways and greens. Our beautiful golf course has the three top characteristics a perfect golf course should have - woods, wind and water.
Choose Your List(s)
- 18 holes
Travis Wall's SHAPING SOUND, After The Curtain 10/27/2017 Appleton - 5.94 miles away
Spirits of The Grand Tours 10/25/2017 - 10/28/2017 Oshkosh - 17.67 miles away
Champions of Magic 10/25/2017 Green Bay - 34.88 miles away
Willow Springs Garden: Haunted Corn Maze 10/27/2016 - 10/30/2016 Wausau - 78.16 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Organic fertilizers and products are used in landscaping
- An integrated pest management system is used to reduce/eliminate the need for toxic chemicals
- Stormwater runs through culverts to ponds, which is used to irrigate the golf course
- Native plants are used in landscaping, which reduces the need for excess watering and fertilization
- Water from the water-cooled air conditioning system is reclaimed in an irrigation pond