Paper Discovery Center
The historic Atlas Mill has been transformed into Northeast Wisconsin's only science and technology museum. The museum is unique, not only because of its paper focus, but also because of its fun, family-oriented atmosphere where people can explore the world of paper through interactive exhibits. Visitors can even make their own paper! Offering a Summer Science Series with hands -on activities and experiments.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- History/Heritage Type
- Wisconsin History
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Locally handmade goods are sold in gift shop.
- Train and evaluate staff on sustainability efforts.
- Low-flow water fixtures are used.
- Display interpretive signs to educate customers.
- Show visitors how to make hand-crafted paper from old newspapers and used office paper.