Paper Discovery Center
The historic Atlas Mill has been transformed into Northeast Wisconsin's only science and technology museum. The museum is unique, not only because of its paper focus, but also because of its fun, family-oriented atmosphere where people can explore the world of paper through interactive exhibits. Visitors can even make their own paper! Offering a Summer Science Series with hands -on activities and experiments.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- History/Heritage Type
- Wisconsin History
4 Show Biz Presents Stayin' Alive 1/20/2018 Appleton - 0.37 miles away
The King and I 1/23/2018 - 1/28/2018 Appleton - 0.37 miles away
Cabin Fever Day 1/20/2018 Appleton - 1.99 miles away
Winnebago Home Builders Association Home & Outdoor Living Expo 1/19/2018 - 1/21/2018 Oshkosh - 13.39 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Locally handmade goods are sold in gift shop.
- Train and evaluate staff on sustainability efforts.
- Low-flow water fixtures are used.
- Display interpretive signs to educate customers.
- Show visitors how to make hand-crafted paper from old newspapers and used office paper.