Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center
Nestled on the banks of the Fox River in downtown Oshkosh, this is the only waterfront hotel in Oshkosh. Most of the hotel’s guest rooms provide a beautiful view of the Fox River and Lake Winnebago.
Enjoy direct access to the Riverwalk which connects to the popular Wiouwash Trail. Perfect for walking, jogging or biking. The hotel’s convenient downtown location provides easy access to dining and entertainment venues, shops, the Leach Amphitheater and the Grand Opera House, all within walking distance. UW-Oshkosh and the Menominee Nation Arena are both less than one-mile away.
Experience waterfront dining and cocktails at the hotel’s popular Ground Round at River’s Edge. A sky walk provides easy access between the hotel and the Oshkosh Convention Center.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- On Water
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Boating Services Available
- On-site Hotel/Motel Amenities
- Fitness Center
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Focus on Energy assesments and on-site audits are conducted regularly.
- Renewable energy utilized with solar panels on hotels rooftop.
- A wide variety of ocally produced and manufactured products from Wisconsin based businesses are purchased for hotel use.