Just opened in spring 2015, the new Graduate Madison offers a rustic retreat to guests. Striking interiors, an exciting rooftop lounge, and good cheer welcomes all. Rooms ready for a night like you’ve never had before. This is Graduate — get ready to be inspired.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- On-site Hotel/Motel Amenities
- Fitness Center
Hoofers Sailing Club Madison - 0.16 miles away
Wheelhouse Studios Madison - 0.18 miles away
Outdoor UW Madison - 0.18 miles away
Chazen Museum of Art (formerly Elvehjem) Madison - 0.19 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Organic and local foods are purchased to support the local economy and environment.
- The Inn provides training and educational opportunities to engage employees in the actions and plans of the Travel Green Wisconsin program.
- Regular staff meetings are held to keep employees involved in the business’ environmental improvement progress.
- Staff is encouraged to uphold sustainable practices by including an evaluation of these practices in performance appraisals.
- Unoccupied rooms have thermostats set to 60 degrees in winter, 75 in summer
- The Inn chooses suppliers that are environmentally and socially responsible; suppliers that provide and take back reusable packaging materials and shipping products.
- Watering takes place in early morning or at night to avoid evaporation; soaker hoses or drip irrigation are also used.
- An integrated pest management system is used to reduce the need for toxic insecticides and pesticides.