Egg Harbor Visitor Information Center
Located in the heart of downtown Egg Harbor. The Village of Egg Harbor is a vibrant resort community located along the Niagara Escarpment on the waters of Green Bay. Situated 13 miles north of the city of Sturgeon Bay, the county seat for Door County, Egg Harbor is a village of 250 year-round and 2,500 seasonal residents. The Village offers water recreation, walking trails, wonderful scenery, live concerts, public art, and an enchanting variety of retail shops, restaurants, and accommodations for visitors.
Choose Your List(s)
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Serve General Public
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
Macready Artisan Bread Company Egg Harbor - 0.06 miles away
The Simple Life Home Decor Egg Harbor - 0.09 miles away
Cinnamon Windmill Egg Harbor - 0.09 miles away
Door County Confectionery Egg Harbor - 0.09 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Marina is deemed a "Clean marina" and we are a bronze level Waterstar community
- Existing light bulbs and/or incadescent lighting are replaced withcompact fluorescents or LED lighting.
- Beach Park Improvements,permeable pavers installation, brofilter nstallation