Kenosha Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Kenosha Area’s premier source for visitor, meeting, group tour and sports planning services. Visit us in person, call us, or visit our website for a free Kenosha Area Visitors Guide, as well as informational brochures and maps. Also available on our website: calendar of events, coupons, e-newsletter, video clips, military discounts, image galleries, hotel packages, itinerary ideas, and getaway giveaway contest. Follow us on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook to receive updates about events, specials and more. See details for our other Visitor Information Center located at I-94 under “Gateway and Statewide Centers”.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- Disabled Access
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
Kenosha's National Register Historic Districts Kenosha - 0.01 miles away
Robin's Nest Cakery Kenosha - 0.11 miles away
Dinosaur Discovery Museum Kenosha - 0.13 miles away
Kenosha Electric Streetcars Kenosha - 0.13 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Use QR codes on window clings to reduce printed materials.
- Weekly staff meetings held to keep employees involved with environmental practices.
- Reusable goods are used instead of disposables, such as cups, plates, etc.
- Products are purchased in bulk and with recycled content.
- Fair trade products are purchased.
- Local crafts, products, and/or services are purchased for use within the business and /or available for sale.