The Kenosha Area’s premier source for visitor, meeting, group tour and sports planning services. Visit us in person, call us, or visit our website for a free Kenosha Area Visitors Guide, as well as informational brochures and maps. Also available on our website: calendar of events, coupons, e-newsletter, video clips, military discounts, image galleries, hotel packages, itinerary ideas, and getaway giveaway contest. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to receive updates about events, specials and more. In addition to a Downtown Kenosha Visitor Information Center, we also staff the I-94 Visitor Information Center.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- Disabled Access
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Use QR codes on window clings to reduce printed materials.
- Weekly staff meetings held to keep employees involved with environmental practices.
- Reusable goods are used instead of disposables, such as cups, plates, etc.
- Products are purchased in bulk and with recycled content.
- Fair trade products are purchased.
- Local crafts, products, and/or services are purchased for use within the business and /or available for sale.