The Harley-Davidson Museum isn't your typical museum. Much more than a nostalgia trip for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Museum offers a glimpse of American history and culture like you’ve never seen before – through the eyes of an iconic American company. Interactive, eye-catching exhibits and artifacts present an unparalleled collection of legendary stories of our nation’s last century.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- History/Heritage Type
- Wisconsin History
- Transportation Heritage
- Adventure Sports Activities
- Museum/Gallery Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- First museum to gain the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification for Cleaners & Cleaning Maintenance Systems.
- Hold quarterly staff meetings that include environmental improvements in progress.
- Utilize high velocity hand dryers, incorporated energy efficient systems to reduce use.
- Support local community by purchasing local products and allowing use of the facility for community events.