The Harley-Davidson Museum isn't your typical museum. Much more than a nostalgia trip for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Museum offers a glimpse of American history and culture like you’ve never seen before – through the eyes of an iconic American company. Interactive, eye-catching exhibits and artifacts present an unparalleled collection of legendary stories of our nation’s last century.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- History/Heritage Type
- Wisconsin History
- Transportation Heritage
- Adventure Sports Activities
- Museum/Gallery Type
From the Past: Archival Posters Digitized for the 21st Century 2/06/2017 - 12/31/2017 Milwaukee - 0 miles away
Streets of Old Milwaukee 1/01/2016 - 12/31/2020 Milwaukee - 0.68 miles away
Souvenir 9/08/2017 - 11/05/2017 Milwaukee - 0.72 miles away
Guys and Dolls 9/19/2017 - 10/29/2017 Milwaukee - 0.72 miles away
Mexican Fiesta 8/24/2017 - 8/26/2018 Milwaukee - 0.92 miles away
Frank Lloyd Wright: "Buildings for the Prairie" 7/28/2017 - 10/01/2017 Milwaukee - 1.13 miles away
Oktoberfest 9/08/2017 - 10/07/2017 Glendale - 7.25 miles away
China Lights - Boerner, Brighter Than Ever 9/22/2017 - 10/22/2017 Hales Corners - 8.71 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- First museum to gain the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification for Cleaners & Cleaning Maintenance Systems.
- Hold quarterly staff meetings that include environmental improvements in progress.
- Utilize high velocity hand dryers, incorporated energy efficient systems to reduce use.
- Support local community by purchasing local products and allowing use of the facility for community events.