Watch as owners Tony and Renee Gebauer create attractive, affordable, and functional pottery on site in their working studio and gallery on Main St. in downtown Fish Creek. Their work focuses on traditional forms: pitchers, bowls, mugs, platters, vases and many other shapes. Also featured in the gallery are one-of-a-kind wood-fired pots.
Choose Your List(s)
Ellison Bay Arts Fall Art Crawl 10/21/2017 - 10/22/2017 Ellison Bay - 12.04 miles away
The Fall 50 Distance Run 10/21/2017 Gills Rock - 15.63 miles away
The Fall 50 Distance Run 10/21/2017 Sturgeon Bay - 21.26 miles away
Concert Choir & University Singers 10/21/2017 Green Bay - 52.98 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Pottery shards are given to mosaic artists and clay is donated to schools
- Products are listed online or in store—no catalogs are printed
- Waste heat from the kiln is used to heat studio space in winter
- Waste water is reused as part of pottery production and clay trimmings are milled & reused
- Second-hand packing/shipping materials are acquired and reused