Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Watch as owners Tony and Renee Gebauer create attractive, affordable, and functional pottery on site in their working studio and gallery on Main St. in downtown Fish Creek. Their work focuses on traditional forms: pitchers, bowls, mugs, platters, vases and many other shapes. Also featured in the gallery are one-of-a-kind wood-fired pots.
Choose Your List(s)
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Pottery shards are given to mosaic artists and clay is donated to schools
- Products are listed online or in store—no catalogs are printed
- Waste heat from the kiln is used to heat studio space in winter
- Waste water is reused as part of pottery production and clay trimmings are milled & reused
- Second-hand packing/shipping materials are acquired and reused