Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Dillmans Bay Resort & Workshops
When people think of a Northern Wisconsin resort vacation, whether it’s for a business conference, golf, a quiet fishing retreat, a place where their creative talents can cultivate, or simply a family vacation filled with swimming, skiing, and boating, many turn to the natural serene world of Dillman’s Bay in Lac du Flambeau on White Sand Lake. Dillman’s offers many complimentary amenities including canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, tennis, game room, firewood for our 14 fire rings located on our 15 acre peninsula.
To provide more vacation options, Dillman’s Creative Arts Foundation (DCAF), a non-profit organization, was formed in 1978. The Workshop Schedule offers internationally known instructors teaching courses in watercolor, oil, acrylic, pastel, mixed media, collage, pocket sketching, photography and more in state-of-the-art lakeside studios.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Disabled Access
- Number of Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms or more
- On-site Resort Amenities
- Boat Launch
- Boat Rentals
- Cabin Amenities
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Business participates in Clean Boats, Clean Waters program and offers an inspection for Aquatic Invasive Species to guests who bring boats
- Supports the community by purchasing locally made food and products, promoting local businesses, and providing information
- Guests are offered complimentary bicycles to use
- A recycling program is in place, making it easy for guests and staff to recycle
- Refillable containers and reusable goods are used instead of disposable ones