Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Spur of the Moment Ranch, LLC
The ranch has rustic cabins; full housekeeping cabins; and independent campsites available. It is a year round resort that sits on the Oconto County Recreation Trail and at the edge of the Nicolet National Forest. There is stabling available for our horse guests; the ranch does allow dogs. Our guests enjoy the forest, streams, lakes, trails for horseback riding, carriage driving, ATV riding, hiking, kayaking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
Choose Your List(s)
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Cabin Amenities
- Campground Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Large scale VermiComposting Center handles up to 200lbs of compostible manure from guests horses
- On-demand water heater and high efficiency in-floor heat in each full housekeeping cabin
- Compost used in landscaping
- Local food products are used
- Buildings designed to incorporate natural cooling methods and passive solar heating