Amnicon Falls State Park
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located just downstream from the covered bridge and lower falls for a great group photo. Share yours on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
Amnicon Falls State Park features a series of delightful waterfalls and rapids along the Amnicon River. You can view them from a covered foot bridge or trails along the river, or—if you're sure-footed—from the rocky shore of the river. The park is a place to picnic, camp, walk in the woods, and learn about the Douglas Fault, the geological formation that created the falls.
Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Campground Type
- Trail Length (miles)
- Number of Campsites
- Publicly Owned
- Nature Trails
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- The introduction and transportation of inasive species are prevented through actions and education
- Participants in the Clean Boats, Clean Waters program
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted to visitors
- A recycling program is in place
- Publications and field guides offering information on native plants and wildlife are available