Big Foot Beach State Park
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, the park offers wooded campsites, a sand beach and picnic areas. Open year round. Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited at Big Foot Beach. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- On Water
- Trail Length (miles)
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
- Campground Type
- Publicly Owned
- Dumping Station
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Prairie restoration, including removal of invasive species and a controlled burn.
- Use rain barrels to collect rainwater.
- Donates excess stock to local charities and shelters.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows and lighting are used.
- Use non-petroleum company vehicles.
- Use recycled paper for printing and duplexes all printing.