Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Big Foot Beach State Park
Park passes are required but are not being sold on-site. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center to purchase passes: 888-305-0398, 8am-3pm daily or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located just off of the paved path about 30 feet from Ceylon Lagoon looking over Geneva Lake and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, the park offers wooded campsites, a sand beach, and picnic areas. Open year round.
Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off-limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- On Water
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Publicly Owned
- Trail Length (miles)
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Camping Hook-ups
- Campground Type
- Number of Campsites
- Dumping Station
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Prairie restoration, including removal of invasive species and a controlled burn.
- Use rain barrels to collect rainwater.
- Donates excess stock to local charities and shelters.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows and lighting are used.
- Use non-petroleum company vehicles.
- Use recycled paper for printing and duplexes all printing.