Big Foot Beach State Park
Snap a selfie with our best views! Find a selfie stand located just off of the paved path about 30 feet from Ceylon Lagoon looking over Geneva Lake and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, the park offers wooded campsites, a sand beach, and picnic areas. Open year round.
Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off-limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Campground Type
- Dumping Station
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
- Publicly Owned
- Trail Length (miles)
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Prairie restoration, including removal of invasive species and a controlled burn.
- Use rain barrels to collect rainwater.
- Donates excess stock to local charities and shelters.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows and lighting are used.
- Use non-petroleum company vehicles.
- Use recycled paper for printing and duplexes all printing.