Havenwoods State Forest
Havenwoods State Forest has 237 acres of fields and woods to explore and enjoy. We offer free nature programs for families, preschoolers, school children, and adults. No sticker required.
Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Trail Length (miles)
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Rehabilitation projects include developing/managing woods, prairie, and oak savannah
- Rain gardens & rain barrels are in place and a flood control site prevent local flooding, filters chemicals, & provides habitat
- Children’s craft projects use recycled materials provided by visitors
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted
- A recycling program is in place