Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
High Cliff State Park
Park passes are required but are not being sold on-site. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center to purchase passes: 888-305-0398, 8am-3pm daily or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located near the statue of Red Bird in the upper park near the tower parking lot over-looking Lake Winnebago and stop for an amazing photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
This park, overlooking the largest inland lake in Wisconsin, is situated on limestone cliffs, once sacred to Native Americans. History and geology buffs will enjoy the park's effigy mounds, lime kiln and quarry. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Campground Type
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Trail Length (miles)
- Boat Launch
- Nature Trails
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Camping Hook-ups
- Publicly Owned
- Dumping Station
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Number of Campsites
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Land rehabilitation projects include planting a native prairie and over 3,000 trees
- Park is a participant of Clean Boats, Clean Waters
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted
- The introduction and transportation of invasive species are prevented through action and education
- A recycling program is in place