Kettle Moraine State Forest - Southern Unit
More than 22,000 acres of glacial hills and lakes close to Milwaukee make this a very popular recreation area. Cabin for people with disabilities. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Publicly Owned
- Camping Hook-ups
- Trail Length (miles)
- Campground Type
- Dumping Station
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Nature Trails
- Boat Launch
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Use recycled resin lumber to construct benches and signs throughout the property.
- Use refillable soap dispensers, purchase products in reusable containers and bulk.
- Use Energy Star qualified lighting, replace exit signs with LED exit signs.
- Use non-toxic cleaning supplies.
- Purchase or sell local crafts, such as walking sticks, beeswax candles and prairie seed.