Kinnickinnic State Park
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located at the Saint Croix Overlook and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
Located where the St. Croix and Kinnickinnic rivers meet, Kinnickinnic State Park offers experiences in two types of worlds. Enjoy the quiet and solitude of the Kinnickinnic River Valley and the many popular water-based recreational pursuits on the St. Croix River. A large sandy delta is found at the junction of the rivers with a swimming area. People with boats with on-board toilets can moor and sleep in their boats overnight. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Boating Services Available
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- On Water
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Ski Skating
- Trail Length (miles)
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Purchases in bulk/concentrate and recycled materials.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows are used.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore shorelands and numerous prairie restoration projects have been done.