Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Kohler-Andrae State Park
Show off your selfie skills! To find the selfie stand park at lot #3 at the Sanderling Nature Center. Walk north on the Cordwalk and then turn left at the first "T" intersection. Stop for a fun photo and then share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
This scenic gem on the shore of Lake Michigan offers a peaceful getaway. Wooded campsites and 2.5 miles of sandy beach. The park features 137 family campsites, 52 with electrical hookups, two group sites, 1 Tepee, and a cabin for campers with disabilities. Camping, vault toilets and electricity available year round. Cross-country ski trails and Nature Center open May through October. Has adaptive equipment available for people with mobility impairment including beach wheelchair and a special beach trail.
Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Surface Type
- Crushed Rock
- Publicly Owned
- Adaptive Equipment Available
- Dumping Station
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Trail Length (miles)
- Number of Campsites
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Nature Trails
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Campground Type
- Group Sites
- Camping Hook-ups
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Recycled plastic lumber used for decking, benches, and sign posts
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted
- Rehabilitation projects include removing invasive species on sand dunes
- Field guides and informative publications are available
- A recycling program is in place