Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Merrick State Park
Park passes are required but are not being sold on-site. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center to purchase passes: 888-305-0398, 8am-3pm daily or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located near the North Boat Landing and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
Located on the backwaters of the Mississippi River, the park is a year-round haven for anglers. Its marshy bayous are home to egrets and herons. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Trail Length (miles)
- Number of Campsites
- Fish Type
- Blue Gill
- Publicly Owned
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Dumping Station
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Camping Hook-ups
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Provides and uses reusable goods, such as cups, mugs, plates, etc.
- Lighting is compact fluorescent.
- Firewood is purchased from local business and sold to campers.
- Display interpretive signs to education customers.
- Turn off small appliances when not in use.