Merrick State Park
Located on the backwaters of the Mississippi River, the park is a year-round haven for anglers. Its marshy bayous are home to egrets and herons. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Number of Campsites
- Fish Type
- Blue Gill
- Publicly Owned
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Trail Length (miles)
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Dumping Station
- Camping Hook-ups
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Provides and uses reusable goods, such as cups, mugs, plates, etc.
- Lighting is compact fluorescent.
- Firewood is purchased from local business and sold to campers.
- Display interpretive signs to education customers.
- Turn off small appliances when not in use.