Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Camping Hook-ups
- Number of Campsites
- Trail Length (miles)
- Publicly Owned
- Nature Trails
Hustlerfest 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Hustler - 7.38 miles away
VINO FEST 8/31/2019 - 9/01/2019 Tomah - 9.58 miles away
Kids From Wisconsin in Tomah 7/22/2019 Tomah - 9.96 miles away
Monroe County Fair 7/24/2019 - 7/28/2019 Tomah - 10.25 miles away
Juneau County Fair 8/11/2019 - 8/18/2019 Mauston - 17.97 miles away
Annual Canoe River Fall Rendezvous 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Sparta - 24.03 miles away
Adams County Fair 8/08/2019 - 8/11/2019 Friendship - 24.35 miles away
Sparta Crazy Daze Shopping Extravaganza 7/20/2019 Sparta - 25 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use