Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Publicly Owned
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
- Nature Trails
- Trail Length (miles)
Monroe County Fair 7/26/2017 - 7/30/2017 Tomah - 10.25 miles away
Concerts In the Park 5/31/2017 - 8/23/2017 Sparta - 24.61 miles away
Concerts in the Park 6/07/2017 - 8/16/2017 Reedsburg - 34.49 miles away
Tour the Aldo Leopold Shack and Farm, a National Historic Landmark 5/27/2017 - 10/21/2017 Baraboo - 44.53 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use