Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Number of Campsites
- Trail Length (miles)
- Camping Hook-ups
- Publicly Owned
- Nature Trails
Dark La Crosse 10/26/2017 - 10/28/2017 La Crosse - 48.57 miles away
HOLLOWeen at the Cave 10/26/2017 - 10/29/2017 Blue Mounds - 71.11 miles away
Organist Ken Cowan and Violinist Lisa Shihoten in Recital, Presented by the Madison Symphony Orchestra 10/23/2017 Madison - 77.94 miles away
An Evening with David Sedaris 10/25/2017 Madison - 77.94 miles away
Bumper Jacksons 10/26/2017 Madison - 77.94 miles away
Willow Springs Garden: Haunted Corn Maze 10/27/2016 - 10/30/2016 Wausau - 78.51 miles away
Violent Femmes: Viva Wisconsin 2017 10/25/2017 Eau Claire - 82.15 miles away
Spirits of The Grand Tours 10/25/2017 - 10/28/2017 Oshkosh - 88.45 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use