Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Publicly Owned
- Number of Campsites
- Nature Trails
- Trail Length (miles)
- Camping Hook-ups
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use