Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Trail Length (miles)
- Publicly Owned
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
- Nature Trails
Memorial Day Festivities 5/29/2017 Sparta - 24.8 miles away
Ho-Chunk Pow-Wow 5/27/2017 - 5/29/2017 Black River Falls - 33.72 miles away
Flea Market and Craft Sale 5/27/2017 - 5/29/2017 Hatfield - 36.51 miles away
Memorial Day Flea Market and Craft Show 5/27/2017 - 5/29/2017 Hatfield - 36.78 miles away
Highground Memorial Day Motorcycle Honor Ride & Celebration 5/29/2017 Neillsville - 43.98 miles away
Memorial Day Parade and Program 5/29/2017 Richland Center - 43.98 miles away
Harrisville Memorial Day Tractor Pull 5/28/2017 Westfield - 44.04 miles away
Tour the Aldo Leopold Shack and Farm, a National Historic Landmark 5/27/2017 - 10/21/2017 Baraboo - 44.53 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use