Mill Bluff State Park
Part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve, this park offers a spectacular view of picturesque rock formations. Open Memorial Day Week-end thru the last weekend in September. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Trail Length (miles)
- Nature Trails
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
- Publicly Owned
CP Holiday Train - Tomah 12/04/2019 Tomah - 9.58 miles away
CP Holiday Train 12/02/2019 - 12/04/2019 Tomah - 9.69 miles away
Necedah Fall/Holiday Craft & Vendor Show 10/26/2019 Necedah - 11.9 miles away
Holiday Craft and Gift Show 11/16/2019 Mauston - 17.36 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to restore habitat including a native prairie.
- Employs Leave No Trace principles.
- Educates customers on and prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species.
- Lighting has been replaced with compact fluorescents.
- Displays interpretive signs to educate guests.
- Use recycled materials; turn off small appliances when not in use