Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Tower Hill State Park
Daily stickers and trail passes can be purchased at individual properties via self-registration stations, electronic kiosk or drive-up window service. Annual park stickers only, can be purchased online. Annual park stickers and state trail passes can also be purchased over the phone by calling 1-888-305-0398 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days per week or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Visit the park's restored shot tower and melting house, to see exhibits on lead shot making from the 1800s. Challenging bluff trails and panoramic views. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Trail Length (miles)
- Publicly Owned
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Educates visitors on invasive species; prevent new introductions.
- Rehabilitation projects in place to restore native prairies.
- Provide field guides for self tours of the property.
- Provide use of property for community events.
- Provide local community information on products and services available.