Tower Hill State Park
Visit the park's restored shot tower and melting house, to see exhibits on lead shot making from the 1800s. Challenging bluff trails and panoramic views. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Publicly Owned
- Trail Length (miles)
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Educates visitors on invasive species; prevent new introductions.
- Rehabilitation projects in place to restore native prairies.
- Provide field guides for self tours of the property.
- Provide use of property for community events.
- Provide local community information on products and services available.