Tower Hill State Park
Visit the park's restored shot tower and melting house, to see exhibits on lead shot making from the 1800s. Challenging bluff trails and panoramic views. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Publicly Owned
- Trail Length (miles)
Twilight at Taliesin 6/02/2017 - 9/29/2017 Spring Green - 0.94 miles away
Taliesin Imagine Mars Architecture Camp — Design a future colony on Mars 7/24/2017 - 7/28/2017 Spring Green - 0.94 miles away
Taliesin Imagine Mars Architecture Camp — Design a future colony on Mars 7/24/2017 - 7/28/2017 Spring Green - 4.05 miles away
Concerts in the Park 6/07/2017 - 8/16/2017 Reedsburg - 26.78 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Educates visitors on invasive species; prevent new introductions.
- Rehabilitation projects in place to restore native prairies.
- Provide field guides for self tours of the property.
- Provide use of property for community events.
- Provide local community information on products and services available.