Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Willow River State Park
Park passes are required but are not being sold on-site. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center to purchase passes: 888-305-0398, 8am-3pm daily or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located at the bridge overlooking Willow Falls and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
A class 2 trout stream, sandy beach, prairie remnants and a nature center are featured on 2,891 acres of rolling countryside. Spectacular views of the historic Willow Falls and the Willow River Gorge. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- On Water
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Campground Type
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Boat Launch
- Publicly Owned
- Trail Length (miles)
- Dumping Station
- Ski Skating
- Camping Hook-ups
- Fishing style
- Number of Campsites
- Nature Trails
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Use compact fluorescent lighting; lights set to timer/sensor
- Has rehabilitation projects in place to resort the natural land
- Provide field guides and self-tour information to guests
- Purchase products in bulk and concentrate
- Donates excess goods to local charities and shelters