Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Lake Express High Speed Ferry
Carferry service across Lake Michigan; a 2.5-hour trip between Milwaukee and Muskegon, Michigan. Three departures per day in both directions during summer; 2 in fall. On-board dining, comfortable seating, premier cabins. Bring your car, or rent one at either end of the voyage.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
- Excursions & Tours
VIRTUAL - 9 Circles by Bill Cain 4/26/2021 - 5/16/2021 Milwaukee - 2.05 miles away
Ella Fitzgerald: First Lady of Song 4/27/2021 - 5/23/2021 Milwaukee - 2.91 miles away
Canceled - Dare to be Aware Fair 4/17/2021 Milwaukee - 4.18 miles away
Mutts Gone Nuts in Canine Cabaret 4/29/2021 South Milwaukee - 5.65 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Service provided by Lake Express takes over 25,000 vehicles off the road annually.
- Waste aboard the vessel is pumped into an on-shore sewer system, so lake water is not affected.
- The vessel meets and/or exceeds all EPA regulations for air quality.
- Transport Michigan produce to Milwaukee co-ops and the organization Growing Power.
- Named 2010 Green Transportation program of the year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- A recycling program is in place.
- Lightbulbs have been replace with compact fluorescents.
- A public green space is maintained on site.