Lake Express High Speed Ferry
Carferry service across Lake Michigan; a 2.5-hour trip between Milwaukee and Muskegon, Michigan. Three departures per day in both directions during summer; 2 in fall. On-board dining, comfortable seating, premier cabins. Bring your car, or rent one at either end of the voyage.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
- Excursions & Tours
Festa Italiana 7/21/2017 - 7/23/2017 Milwaukee - 2.19 miles away
From the Past: Archival Posters Digitized for the 21st Century 2/06/2017 - 12/31/2017 Milwaukee - 2.42 miles away
Bike Night 3/16/2017 Milwaukee - 2.42 miles away
The Race of Gentlemen: Special Exhibit 6/16/2017 - 9/04/2017 Milwaukee - 2.42 miles away
Zoo In You- The Human Microbiome 5/13/2017 - 9/04/2017 Milwaukee - 2.43 miles away
Jazz in the Park 6/01/2017 - 8/31/2017 Milwaukee - 2.86 miles away
Westown's River Rhythms 6/14/2017 - 8/30/2017 Milwaukee - 3 miles away
KidZ Days At the Center 6/13/2017 - 8/17/2017 Milwaukee - 3.01 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Service provided by Lake Express takes over 25,000 vehicles off the road annually.
- Waste aboard the vessel is pumped into an on-shore sewer system, so lake water is not affected.
- The vessel meets and/or exceeds all EPA regulations for air quality.
- Transport Michigan produce to Milwaukee co-ops and the organization Growing Power.
- Named 2010 Green Transportation program of the year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- A recycling program is in place.
- Lightbulbs have been replace with compact fluorescents.
- A public green space is maintained on site.