Lake Express High Speed Ferry
Carferry service across Lake Michigan; a 2.5-hour trip between Milwaukee and Muskegon, Michigan. Three departures per day in both directions during summer; 2 in fall. On-board dining, comfortable seating, premier cabins. Bring your car, or rent one at either end of the voyage.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
- Excursions & Tours
Mexican Fiesta 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Milwaukee - 2.22 miles away
Milwaukee Fringe Festival 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Milwaukee - 2.76 miles away
Milwaukee Fringe Festival 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Milwaukee - 3.01 miles away
Milwaukee's First of 2019 Oktoberfest at Kegel's Inn 8/23/2019 - 8/24/2019 West Allis - 5.01 miles away
Root Beer Bash Festival 8/24/2019 Glendale - 9.27 miles away
St. Agnes Parish Festival 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Butler - 11.81 miles away
Old Time Radio Drama Live: There's Always a Woman 6/22/2019 Racine - 18.4 miles away
St. James Parish Festival 8/23/2019 - 8/25/2019 Mukwonago - 24.37 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Service provided by Lake Express takes over 25,000 vehicles off the road annually.
- Waste aboard the vessel is pumped into an on-shore sewer system, so lake water is not affected.
- The vessel meets and/or exceeds all EPA regulations for air quality.
- Transport Michigan produce to Milwaukee co-ops and the organization Growing Power.
- Named 2010 Green Transportation program of the year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- A recycling program is in place.
- Lightbulbs have been replace with compact fluorescents.
- A public green space is maintained on site.