Lake Express High Speed Ferry
Carferry service across Lake Michigan; a 2.5-hour trip between Milwaukee and Muskegon, Michigan. Three departures per day in both directions during summer; 2 in fall. On-board dining, comfortable seating, premier cabins. Bring your car, or rent one at either end of the voyage.
Choose Your List(s)
- Tour Type
- Excursions & Tours
POSTPONED- Susan Meiselas: Through a Woman's Lens 4/17/2020 - 8/02/2020 Milwaukee - 2.63 miles away
CANCELED - MAM After Dark: Spring Fling 4/24/2020 Milwaukee - 2.63 miles away
CANCELED - Hootenanny: The Musicale 4/10/2020 - 5/24/2020 Milwaukee - 2.91 miles away
CANCELED - Gallery Night and Day 7/19/2019 - 7/20/2019 Milwaukee - 2.93 miles away
RESCHEDULED - Mutts Gone Nuts in Canine Cabaret 4/16/2020 South Milwaukee - 5.65 miles away
re:Craft and Relic® 1/25/2020 - 1/26/2020 Franklin - 9.86 miles away
WSSS presents Joel Mabus 4/18/2020 Mequon - 18.52 miles away
CANCELED - get bEHIND the aRTS Studio Tour 4/24/2020 - 4/26/2020 Kenosha - 19.88 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Service provided by Lake Express takes over 25,000 vehicles off the road annually.
- Waste aboard the vessel is pumped into an on-shore sewer system, so lake water is not affected.
- The vessel meets and/or exceeds all EPA regulations for air quality.
- Transport Michigan produce to Milwaukee co-ops and the organization Growing Power.
- Named 2010 Green Transportation program of the year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
- A recycling program is in place.
- Lightbulbs have been replace with compact fluorescents.
- A public green space is maintained on site.