Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center
One-on-one travel advice and directions from friendly, knowledgeable staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Wisconsin. Free Kenosha Area and statewide brochures, state highway maps, directories and guides from Wisconsin destinations are available. We offer road construction and weather information, and assistance with local lodging reservations. We have public restrooms, a picnic area and pet walking area, as well as convenient parking. Up to the minute information can be viewed on our three TV monitors. During hours center is not staffed, maps, road construction information and selection of Wisconsin travel brochures are available. Operated by the Kenosha Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. See details for our other Visitor Information Center located in Downtown Kenosha under “Local Visitor Information Centers”.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- Disabled Access
- Type of Center
- Welcome Center
- Publication Distribution
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets Pleasant Prairie - 0.41 miles away
Froggy's Landing Pleasant Prairie - 1.23 miles away
Niemi Sculpture Gallery Kenosha - 1.23 miles away
RecPlex Pleasant Prairie - 1.72 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Use low-flow water fixtures to reduce water consumption.
- Participate in and support local community activities, such as local Boys & Girls Club.
- Reusable and recycled products are used to reduce waste.
- Low reflecting glass is used.
- Low VOC paints and finishes are used.