Platteville Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center
Hundreds of free local, area and statewide travel guides and maps. Friendly knowledgeable staff who offer assistance with travel planning. We offer free Wi-Fi service. Also have an on-site computer for convenience. Clean public restrooms, plenty of parking and souvenirs.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Welcome Center
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Rain barrels used to collect rainwater, used to water flowers/plants.
- Local products for sale, such as cookbooks, Grant County gift boxes,
- Train and evaluate staff on sustainability efforts.
- Signage used to advertise Travel Green Wisconsin status.
- Use reusable goods; purchase goods in bulk.
- Low-flow water fixtures used.
- Use non-toxic cleaning supplies.