A winery with tasting room in the restored historic John Alexander Wheat/Sunnyview Orchard Warehouse. Our wines are produced on site from grapes grown locally and around the world. Ask about our custom label design services or make a reservation to tour our winery. Live music, wine, beer & food on the deck with different musicians taking the stage on Saturday nights during the summer!
Choose Your List(s)
- Shopping Type
- Specialty Shop
- Visiting Type
Winter Farmers Market 11/04/2017 Janesville - 7.55 miles away
Murder Mystery Dinner 1/27/2018 Janesville - 7.76 miles away
Comedy on Main 9/08/2017 Janesville - 7.81 miles away
Folk at 408 10/07/2017 Janesville - 7.81 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Northleaf Winery building is a restored 1850’s warehouse. Extensive quantities of reclaimed material was utilized in the restoration.
- Northleaf Winery manufactures its own wine, wine jelly, and line of chocolates.
- 30’x18’ rain garden for rain/snow melt water collection
- Actively recycles aluminum, steel, plastic, glass, cardboard, turning some old appliances into art pieces.
- Only native plants are used in landscaping projects