Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
A winery with tasting room in the restored historic John Alexander Wheat/Sunnyview Orchard Warehouse. Our wines are produced on site from grapes grown locally and around the world. Ask about our custom label design services or make a reservation to taste our wines, chocolates, and cheeses. Live music, wine, beer & appetizers inside the tasting room or on the deck with different musicians taking the stage on Friday nights at 7pm all year long!
Choose Your List(s)
- Visiting Type
- Shopping Type
- Specialty Shop
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Northleaf Winery building is a restored 1850’s warehouse. Extensive quantities of reclaimed material was utilized in the restoration.
- Northleaf Winery manufactures its own wine, wine jelly, and line of chocolates.
- 30’x18’ rain garden for rain/snow melt water collection
- Actively recycles aluminum, steel, plastic, glass, cardboard, turning some old appliances into art pieces.
- Only native plants are used in landscaping projects