A winery with tasting room in the restored historic John Alexander Wheat/Sunnyview Orchard Warehouse. Our wines are produced on site from grapes grown locally and around the world. Ask about our custom label design services or make a reservation to tour our winery. Live music, wine, beer & food on the deck with different musicians taking the stage on Saturday nights during the summer!
Choose Your List(s)
- Shopping Type
- Specialty Shop
- Visiting Type
South Pacific 4/20/2017 - 6/04/2017 Fort Atkinson - 10.64 miles away
Beloit Snappers Baseball 4/06/2017 - 9/06/2017 Beloit - 17.11 miles away
Evansville Historic District Walking Tours 5/05/2017 - 9/29/2017 Evansville - 18.48 miles away
People of the Woodlands: Wisconsin Indian Ways 11/06/2009 - 12/31/2019 Madison - 30.81 miles away
Historic Preservation Month & Archaelogy Month 5/01/2017 - 5/31/2017 Madison - 30.83 miles away
Mostly From My Collection 4/07/2017 - 6/09/2017 Monroe - 37.27 miles away
Wisconsin Regional Arts Exhibit 4/07/2017 - 6/09/2017 Monroe - 37.9 miles away
Wednesday Night Classics 5/24/2017 Waukesha - 41.66 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Northleaf Winery building is a restored 1850’s warehouse. Extensive quantities of reclaimed material was utilized in the restoration.
- Northleaf Winery manufactures its own wine, wine jelly, and line of chocolates.
- 30’x18’ rain garden for rain/snow melt water collection
- Actively recycles aluminum, steel, plastic, glass, cardboard, turning some old appliances into art pieces.
- Only native plants are used in landscaping projects