A winery with tasting room in the restored historic John Alexander Wheat/Sunnyview Orchard Warehouse. Our wines are produced on site from grapes grown locally and around the world. Ask about our custom label design services or make a reservation to tour our winery. Live music, wine, beer & food on the deck with different musicians taking the stage on Saturday nights during the summer!
Choose Your List(s)
- Visiting Type
- Shopping Type
- Specialty Shop
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum 9/15/2017 - 9/17/2017 Janesville - 7.81 miles away
Janesville Jets Hockey 9/16/2016 - 4/15/2017 Janesville - 8.03 miles away
Elvis Lives 9/14/2017 - 10/29/2017 Fort Atkinson - 10.64 miles away
Skelly's Corn Maze 9/02/2017 - 10/31/2017 Janesville - 11.86 miles away
Evansville Historic District Walking Tours 5/05/2017 - 9/29/2017 Evansville - 18.48 miles away
GLEAM, Art in a New Light 8/31/2017 - 10/28/2017 Madison - 29.81 miles away
Autumn Harvest Festival 9/09/2017 - 10/22/2017 Mukwonago - 30.47 miles away
People of the Woodlands: Wisconsin Indian Ways 11/06/2009 - 12/31/2019 Madison - 30.81 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Northleaf Winery building is a restored 1850’s warehouse. Extensive quantities of reclaimed material was utilized in the restoration.
- Northleaf Winery manufactures its own wine, wine jelly, and line of chocolates.
- 30’x18’ rain garden for rain/snow melt water collection
- Actively recycles aluminum, steel, plastic, glass, cardboard, turning some old appliances into art pieces.
- Only native plants are used in landscaping projects