This small family winery and tasting room is housed in the restored 1844 John Alexander Wheat/Sunnyview Orchard warehouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Engage all your senses with a complimentary wine-tasting, from old world classics to new world favorites made from grapes grown locally and around the world. Make a reservation to taste their wines, chocolates and cheeses, make a creative wine glass, stopper or charm craft, or just stop by to shop a variety of fun culinary gifts. Also serving a variety of tap and bottled beers in their Taproom. On Friday nights, listen to live music by local musicians. Online ordering available.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Visiting Type
- Shopping Type
- Specialty Shop
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Northleaf Winery building is a restored 1850’s warehouse. Extensive quantities of reclaimed material was utilized in the restoration.
- Northleaf Winery manufactures its own wine, wine jelly, and line of chocolates.
- 30’x18’ rain garden for rain/snow melt water collection
- Actively recycles aluminum, steel, plastic, glass, cardboard, turning some old appliances into art pieces.
- Only native plants are used in landscaping projects