Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Small town charm
- Enjoy a day of golf and bowling at Thal Acres Links and Lanes or miniature golf at Pioneer Mini Golf.
- Visit The Amish House for handmade furniture and more
- Consignment stores What-not-shop and Dave and Gloria's Grapevine
- Visit the Marquette County Historical Museum
- Visit the Cochrane-Nelson House
Don't leave without tasting...
- Hand dipped ice cream at Its Poppin or Brakebush Outlet Store
- A slice of homemade pie at the popular Pioneer Restaurant
- Quench your thirst at the Gregory Quinn Memorial Artisian well
Classic scenic drive.
Whether you are driving around or taking a bike tour, take advantage of our scenic back roads. Visit Prairie Nursery, drive by Miniature Horse Ranch, and visit Amish community greenhouses and bakeries.
When the seasons change you may be surprised to find...
Take some time to see the fall colors by canoeing or fishing in nearby lakes and rivers. If you like to hunt, this is sportsman's paradise. Experience wintertime fun at the Lawrence Lake Fisheree or snowmobile the well groomed trails.
Plan a getaway beginning with fine dining at the Haystack Supper Club or the Village Inn Restaurant. Then take a romantic stroll through Pioneer Park's wooded walking trails. Enjoy refreshments from Frontier Spirit or Supervalu, and end your evening with a romantic stay in a whirlpool or themed room at the Pioneer Motor Inn.