Wisconsin Arts and Crafts Fairs
Last Updated: 6/10/2014
Love arts and craft fairs? Lucky you that Wisconsin is the proud home of many dedicated and talented artists. So many, in fact, that we have to keep track of all them in a directory! You can thank the Wisconsin Arts Board for producing the annual Arts & Crafts Fairs Directory.
If you are mapping out your trips this year and want to attend one of the many Wisconsin arts and craft fairs, you can download the directory online or order a hard copy!
And for your viewing pleasure, we’ve detailed out some of the can’t-miss stops:
SPRING / SUMMER
- Lakefront Artist Fair, Racine Montessori School – The first outdoor art fair of the season in Racine featuring more than 100 artists.
- Festival of Spring, Paine Art Center and Gardens – Paint, plant and landscape vendors show off their work in Oshkosh.
- Lakefront Festival of Arts, Milwaukee Art Museum – One of the country’s finest juried shows, this festival puts the works of over 150 national artists on display.
- Strawberry Festival & Craft Fair, Cedarburg Cultural Center – Family friendly environment complete with a children’s carnival, raffles and of course, strawberries!
- Namekagon Art and Music Fest, Cable Hayward Area Arts Council – Pottery and carving demonstrations in the Art Tent plus a poetry jam!
- Art Fair on the Square, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art – A Madison tradition, this is consistently rated among the best art fairs in America.
- Bergstrom Mahler Museum Arts Festival, Riverside Park – Held on the lakeside community of Neenah, you’ll find the areas best fine artists.
- Midsummer Festival of the Arts, John Michael Kohler Art Center – Workshops are offered for all ages and features the works of over 135 artists.
- Art in the Park, Marathon Park – Part of Wausau’s “Artrageous” weekend.
- Hidden River Arts Festival, Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts – This Brookfield festival promotes the work of Wisconsin fine artists.
- Cranberry Fest, Vilas County Fairgrounds – Browse the flea market and tour a marsh or winery at this tasty crafts show.
- Old World Christmas Market, The Ostoff Resort – both international and regional artists are on display at this Elkhart Lake holiday tradition.