Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Wisconsin Arts and Crafts Fairs
Last Updated: 12/16/2013
Love arts and craft fairs? Lucky you that Wisconsin is the proud home of many dedicated and talented artists. So many, in fact, that we have to keep track of all them in a directory! You can thank the Wisconsin Arts Board for producing the annual 2012 Arts & Crafts Fairs Directory.
If you are mapping out your trips this year and want to attend one of the many Wisconsin arts and craft fairs, you can download the directory online or order a hard copy!
And for your viewing pleasure, we’ve detailed out some of the can’t-miss stops:
SPRING / SUMMER
- May 5: Lakefront Artist Fair, Racine Montessori School – The first outdoor art fair of the season in Racine featuring more than 100 artists.
- May 19: Festival of Spring, Paine Art Center and Gardens – Paint, plant and landscape vendors show off their work in Oshkosh.
- June 15-17: Lakefront Festival of Arts, Milwaukee Art Museum – One of the country’s finest juried shows, this festival puts the works of over 150 national artists on display.
- June 23: Strawberry Festival & Craft Fair, Cedarburg Cultural Center – Family friendly environment complete with a children’s carnival, raffles and of course, strawberries!
- July 7: Namekagon Art and Music Fest, Cable Hayward Area Arts Council – Pottery and carving demonstrations in the Art Tent plus a poetry jam!
- July 14-15: Art Fair on the Square, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art – A Madison tradition, this is consistently rated among the best art fairs in America.
- July 15: Bergstrom Mahler Museum Arts Festival, Riverside Park – Held on the lakeside community of Neenah, you’ll find the areas best fine artists.
- July 21-22: Midsummer Festival of the Arts, John Michael Kohler Art Center – Workshops are offered for all ages and features the works of over 135 artists.
- September 8-9: Art in the Park, Marathon Park – Part of Wausau’s “Artrageous” weekend.
- September 14-16: Hidden River Arts Festival, Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts – This Brookfield festival promotes the work of Wisconsin fine artists.
- October 6-7: Cranberry Fest, Vilas County Fairgrounds – Browse the flea market and tour a marsh or winery at this tasty crafts show.
- November 30 – December 9: Old World Christmas Market, The Ostoff Resort – both international and regional artists are on display at this Elkhart Lake holiday tradition.