Step One: Create a Trip
Step Two: Add Items
Step Three: Print and Share
Cambridge, named one of the top “100 Best Small Town Getaways” by Midwest Living Magazine, is full of small town charm and natural beauty. Anchored by historic downtown Main Street, shoppers will find unique furniture, salt-glazed and art pottery, antiques, art galleries and rural studios, Scandinavian gifts, jewelry and more. Looking for a great place to dine? Try our coffee houses, full-service restaurants, and hometown bakery. With comfortable award-winning bed & breakfasts, entertaining events and outdoor adventures, Cambridge is a great getaway.
Fishing? You’ll catch the big one if you ...
Cruise on Lake Ripley. The Wisconsin state record for the largest largemouth bass was caught in Lake Ripley in 1940. Lake Ripley is a clean, clear, spring-fed lake, great for paddle sports, boating, fishing and most of all great swimming! Lake Ripley Park is an 18-acre park with a beautiful beach with shade trees, tennis courts, playground, basketball, disc golf course, picnic areas, bath house, concession stand and much more. Enjoy quality time with your family at the beach.
Explore your creative side
• Enjoy the art festivals throughout the year.
• Visit a rural art studio.
• Stroll through downtown with shops that highlight unique artwork created by local artists.
• Check out the summer concert series and our hometown theatre groups, present fabulous musicals and plays and offers lively readings.
When the seasons change you may be surprised to find...
In the winter you can bike in the snow with fat tire bikes on the Cam-Rock Trail. Cam-Rock Park is also the place for sledding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
In the summer, bike on the beautifully groomed, but challenging mountain bike trails, enjoy a hike or run the scenic trails or kayak or paddleboard the Koshkonong Creek right through the park.
Mark these events on your calendar:
• The Clay Collective Spring Potters Tour
• Elements of Art Fair
• Cambridge Pottery Festival & US Pottery Games
• The Battle at CamRock
• Pitch Black Single Track
• Cambridge Country Christmas
• Dip for Dozer and Frost Frolic